Wednesday 9 November 2016

First Step: Acceptance


Life could be such a big miss understanding and at the same time amazing and a priceless experience...
What do you know about life when you're 18 and just about to start University?
What do you really know about your perfect ideas and how does the reality take place?
How hard life could be when you've just came out of a battlefield with victory in your hand and ignoring every one's wishes and expectations to reach your own?
You've won your battle and you think sun rises and setts with you, you've done the impossible... not so many are like you...
So with a hand full of confidence you start to build your castle of cards and not knowing the thunderstorm is on its way.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM
Reality hits and just like a simple leaf in the wind, you get tossed and twisted in life, day after day...
Could that be all you wonder? Fighting so hard to get what you wanted to study the only passion you ever had since you were ten ... it all comes to this? Lost on the harsh paths of life? not knowing how the future will turn out? Doing stuffs you hated ? Wondering which age to give in to? 25 as the calendar says or 84 as your heart and soul screams!
That was me a year and half ago!!
Life was nooooo waaay near the image I had in my mind when I started to live on my own feet and go after my dreams at 18!
I guess this could be a similar story for so many people out there. I was trying to move a brick wall with my bear hands THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE MOVED ... life was being the adult I needed at that time, i was supposed to learn sth... and I did!
During all those years every one kept telling me "YOU SHOULD BE A TOUR GUIDE" ... "IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD" ... and I kept on resisting till there was no other way but to be one! Funny how Unexpected and Unwanted turns out to be just what you were looking for...   
So here I am, on the softness of the silk way of my land which has her arms OPEN to WELCOME you ALL since history started.
To sum it all up:
Hi, My name is Parniyan -which means Silk btw-
And I'm a Tour Guide 
If you Keep up and stay close to this blog, who knows...one day... WE MIGHT EVEN MEET...




No comments:

Post a Comment